Although Bill Gates says it won’t happen, here are 10 things I’d like to see if Microsoft would acquire Disney:
10. Free passes to Epcot Center for all MSDN Universal subscribers.
9. Scoble exchanges butterfly suit for Sorcerer’s Apprentice Mickey outfit.
8. Windows ships with “It’s A Small World After All” as startup wav file.
7. Office Assistants Clippy the paperclip and Kairu the dolphin replaced by Grumpy and Sneezy dwarves. [“For crying out loud, you still need help with the mail-merge?”]
6. “Tomorrowland” attraction replaced with “Longhornland”.
5. “Honey I Shrunk The Kids Movie Set Adventure” replaced by “Windows Build Lab and War Room adventure”.
4. Wrong memo sent to Magic Kingdom security guards - incoming patrons inspected for buffer overflows.
3. The namespace System.Drawing.Animations.ToyStory
2. Free theme park advocates build the amusement park “Lisney”. Patrons disappointed when they need to edit /etc/lilo.conf with vi before gaining entrance to the “Rural Bear Jamboree”.
1. .NET Rocks! on the Disney Channel.