- AnandTech says ASP.NET is scalable and has numbers to prove it.
- Michael Giagnocavo demonstrates the crack of an obfuscated .NET assembly.
- Don Box unveils the “universal web method“.
- DonXML fights back against bad XmlTextReader code examples.
- Brendan Tompkins points to the latest release of SourceGear Vault.
- Bruce Schneier has a different take on the security holes around Goggle desktop.
- Rico has one rule for using GC.Collect: DON'T! Ok, really there are two rules, but you'll have to read to find out the second rule.
Comments are closed.